Remote Working Evaluation
Remote working poses an upskilling challenge as managers and workers figure out how to maintain cohesion without the benefit of informal coffee, lunch or corridor chats.
This comprehensive Remote Working Evaluation will provide you with a clear understanding of your work preferences and help you to manage internal and external relationships in remote settings.
This 18-page workbook-style report will help you boost your resilience and productivity by exploring:
- Your strengths and reactions to pressure situations
- Your motivators and demotivators
- How you come across to others
- How you prefer to work in a team
- Your stress profile including causes of stress, signs of stress and how to release stress.