Work Personality Index® Career Report
HELP INDIVIDUALS CHART THEIR CAREER PATHS
The Work Personality Index® Career Report provides insight into an individual’s personality traits, the kinds of work they enjoy, and how they can manage career change. It describes an individual’s work style, their approach to solving problems, managing change, and dealing with stress.
This report provides exercises to help people understand their work strengths and develop a plan for changing careers.
The Work Personality Index® Career Report contains
- Key features of your client’s personal style that influences his or her approach to tasks, ways of interacting with people, and the types of activities that you find enjoyable
- Graphic summary of your client’s results plus interpretive notes describing the meaning of his or her scores
- Information and advice useful for people involved in career exploration and change
When to use the Work Personality Index® Career Report
- Career development and action planning in professional contexts
- Career guidance in an educational environment